Beauty Secrets of Ancient India:
India is known for its natural beauty. And the following are ten ingredients which come from the very laps of Mother Nature.
They have no side effects and they give you no false promises. All they do is give you more than what you want, faster than you would have ever expected.
This is probably the king of all the other beauty ingredients you have out there. A sacred plant, each and every part of Neem tree is beneficial in some or the other way.
Can Treat Acne
- Take a few Neem leaves and boil them in water.
- Dip a cotton ball into the water and then evenly rub it over your face.
- You can also use a Neem-yogurt or Neem-cucumber face pack to reduce oiliness of your face.
Can Treat Dry Skin
- Take little amount of Neem powder and add a few drops of grape seed oil.
- Apply this paste to your face and leave it undisturbed for 15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
Can Take Care Of Hair Troubles
- Massage your hair roots with Neem oil.
- For controlling dandruff, mix some Neem powder with water and apply to your hair. Leave it for one hour and then shampoo your hair.
This might be one of the most expensive spices. But believe me, it is totally worth it. Saffron is known widely to improve one’s complexion.
Can Help Remove Tan
- Take some saffron and soak it in malai or milk cream overnight.
- Blend the contents in the morning and apply on the tanned area.
Can Help Tone The Skin
- Take required amount of rose water and mix saffron in it (till the rose water gets the color of saffron).
- Use a cotton ball to dip in the solution and dab on your face.
Can Help Brighten The Skin
- Take a few strands of saffron and soak them in milk for about 30 minutes.
- Take a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and add to the mixture.
- Apply the pack on your face and leave it undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. And then wash it off.
Honey is everyone’s favorite, easily available, delicious and in expensive. Honey is also known for its excellent hydrating properties.
Can Cure Burn Scars
- You can apply raw honey to a burn scar, as honey has antiseptic and healing properties.
- Applying honey on a burn regularly can produce less scarring than usual.
Can Give A Flawless Skin
- Mix honey with malai, chandan, besan and rose oil to form a face mask.
- Apply the mask on your face and neck.
- Leave the mask to dry and peel it off after sometime. This removes any impurities on the face and also makes the facial skin soft and smooth.
Also known as gooseberry, amla is a rich source of vitamin C.
Can Help Reduce Hair Fall
- Take 2 teaspoons of amla powder or juice.
- Squeeze an equal amount of juice from a fresh lime.
- Mix well and apply to the scalp.
- Leave it to dry and rinse with warm water.
Can Help Nourish Hair
- Take amla, soapnut (reetha) and shikakai in an iron vessel and boil.
- Keep it aside overnight.
- Next day strain the liquid and shampoo with it.
5. Multaani Mitti
Also known as Fuller’s Earth, Multaani mitti is one of the best ancient beauty secrets. It is known as natural scrubber and cleanser. The one ingredient you can find almost in all homes.
Can Help Remove Pimple Marks
- Take required amount of multaani mitti and mix it with some fresh tomato juice.
- To this, add a pinch of turmeric and sandalwood powder and apply on your face.
Can Help Remove Dark Spots
- Add some mint leaves and yogurt to multaani mitti.
- Mix to form a paste.
- Apply it on the dark spots.
- Leave it for half an hour and then rinse with lukewarm water.
This ingredient is undoubtedly indispensible in Indian culture.
Can Reduce Stretch Marks
- Mix turmeric with besan and yogurt.
- Apply on the stretch marks.
- The properties in turmeric help lighten the stretch marks.
Can Reduce Wrinkles
- Take rice powder, raw milk and tomato juice.
- Mix them with turmeric to form a paste.
- Apply the paste and leave it undisturbed till it dries.
Can Treat Cracked Heels
- Mix coconut oil or castor oil with turmeric.
- Before taking bath apply this mixture to the cracked heels and leave for 15 minutes.
Though a bit expensive, sandalwood possesses antiseptic properties and even helps in the blood circulation under the skin.
Can Give You Clear Looking Skin
- Take finely powdered almonds and mix them with sandalwood (chandan).
- Add raw milk to this mixture.
- Apply to face, and even to arms and legs before bath.
Can Give You Glowing Skin
- Mix sandalwood with raw milk.
- Apply the mixture onto your face and leave it undisturbed for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
An astringent herb, this is grown in almost every household and is one of the best secrets when it comes to enhancing your natural beauty.
Can Treat Acne And Nourish Your Face
- Take some tulsi leaves and blend them into a paste.
- Add milk to the paste and apply on your face.
Can Help Whiten Your Teeth
- Take a few tulsi leaves.
- Dry and powder them.
- Add orange peel and make it into a paste.
- Rub the paste on your teeth.
The presence of zinc is what makes curd a favourite when it comes to enhancing beauty.
Can Help Get Rid Of Dry Hair In Winters
- Take 2 beaten eggs and 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
- Mix these with half a cup of curd.
- Apply the paste to scalp as well as hair and cover your head with a plastic cap. This nourishes your hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash with shampoo.
Can Help Make Your Hair Silky
- Take lemon juice, eggs and honey and make a rich paste.
- Mix the paste with curd and apply to your hair.
- Wash your hair after 30 minutes.
Also called gram flour, this is a common name in every Indian household and holds cure for many beauty ailments.
Can Help Cure Blemishes
- Take required amount of cucumber juice and mix it with besan.
- Apply this mixture on the affected area.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
Can Help Brighten Your Skin
- Take 4 – 5 powdered almonds, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of milk.
- Mix all these with besan to form a paste.
- Apply it on your face and keep it for 30 minutes before washing.
Beautiful skin and gorgeous hair is not an impossible deal. All this can be easily achieved right from the comfort of your kitchen!
Related Key words:
- Beauty Secrets of Ancient India, Natural beauty secrets, Natural homemade beauty tips
- Homemade beauty tips for fairness,How can I make my skin clear and glowing, How can I make my face glow
- How can I look beautiful and attractive, How can we get glowing skin at home, Home Remedies of Natural Beauty
- Neem can helps for fairness, Neem can treat for dry skin, Neem oil for Hair falling, Saffron Beauty Benfits
- Safroon Can Help Brighten The Skin, Honey Beauty Benefits, Honey can give Can Give A Flawless Skin
Use full Links: