Healthy living starts with the best breakfast!!
Best Breakfast for Health:
Skipping breakfast in the morning could make you end up overeating in a day. On the other hand, a nutritious meal satisfies your appetite, can provide energy and keep you healthy all the daylong.
Here are 20 healthy foods for your breakfast:
Oats contain beta-glucan, a sort of fiber that has been appeared to lower cholesterol when eaten consistently.
Steel-cut oats, which take around 15 minutes to cook, contain more fiber than rolled oats or instant assortments, yet any sort of oats is a good choice. Sweeten your dish with milk and a touch of nectar, and add a topping of fruit and nuts.
- The beta-glucan in oats help to reduce bad cholesterol in the body
- Oats are just as effective as taking anti-hypertensive medication in lowering blood pressure
This tasty, rich yogurt is stacked with calcium and a lot of protein—almost twice as much as customary yogurt—that gives a feeling of fullness throughout the morning. Choose a plain, nonfat assortment, and add some organic product to provide some sweetness and flavor.
- The B12 vitamin in Greek yogurt helps to provide energy and maintain brain function
- Greek yogurt is rich in iodine, which is important for proper thyroid function
Wheat germ is rich in folate and vitamin E. It’s simple to include wheat germ into almost any meal, including your breakfasts.
- Folate present in wheat germ helps to reduce stroke.
- It supports normal fetal development in pregnant women.
Grapefruit is additionally hydrating, filling, and stuffed with antioxidants that boost immunity. For a balanced breakfast, mix it with protein, for example, yogurt or an egg.
- Grapefruit offers some assistance in slimming down due to its fat burning properties.
- It regulates insulin and glucose levels in the blood.
A banana at breakfast helps to keep those mid-morning longings at bay. This fruit is one of the good sources of resistant starch, a healthy carbohydrate that helps to keep you full for longer time.
- Bananas are a particularly good choice for people with hypertension due to the potassium rich content in it.
- Vitamin K in banana helps to prevent excessive bleeding during clotting.
This amazing edible food has made quite a comeback in recent years. Eggs are now considered as an abundant source of protein and nutrients like vitamin D.
- Vitamin B12 and vitamin A in egg keep the immune system healthy
Don’t eat eggs or dairy? Almond butter is an excellent alternate source of protein, and it’s packed with monounsaturated fat (one of the good fats). It’s very delicious spread on whole grain bread or with an apple.
- Almond butter contains slightly less saturated fats and maintains normal cholesterol levels.
Watermelon is one of the most delicious and thirst quenching fruit available in the whole year. It is not only tasty but delicious too.
- This juicy fruit is one of the best sources of lycopene a nutrient present in red fruits and vegetables that’s crucial for vision, heart health, and prevention of cancer.
Just two tablespoons of flaxseed into a bowl of cereal will make your breakfast satiated as it contains omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flaxseed is rich in lignin and fiber, an antioxidant that’s been found to fight against breast cancer.
Fresh or frozen, these tiny superfruits are packed with antioxidants.
- Eating blueberries can help improve memory and motor skills
- It also helps in lowering blood pressure
Berries are excellent foods as they are rich antioxidants without being high in calories. A cup of strawberries contains your full-recommended daily serving of vitamin C, along with large quantities of fiber and folic acid.
- Strawberries are rich in anthocyanins (antioxidants) that help to prevent heart attacks.
Researchers suspect the combination of antioxidants and caffeine is responsible for many health benefits. Drink coffee using skim milk so as to avoid reducing any potential benefits.
- Coffee drinking reduces the risk of several diseases, for example, diabetes insipidus/Mellitusand prostate cancer
- It may even help you live longer.
Tea has quite good health benefits too. Because it has less caffeine, it keeps you hydrated more effectively than coffee.It’s also a rich source of catechins, which acts immunity boosting agents.
- It reduces the incidence of stroke and heart disease
- Tea protects against cancer
Cantaloupe is a good addition to your breakfast. A six-ounce food contains just 50 calories and a considerable amount of recommended daily intake of both vitamin C and vitamin A
- Vitamin A and vitamin C in cantaloupe help to make your skin look younger
- Cantaloupe contains a high water concentration, which implies that it will help you stay hydrated and fill your tummy till lunchtime.
Kiwis are slightly sour. Choose a sweeter flavor and blend them with bananas and strawberries in a fruit salad.
- The fruit is rich in potassium and copper and consists more fiber per ounce than a banana, which acts as an aid in digestion.
Cranberry juice is the juice of cranberry. It helps limit bacterial growth and is best known for preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- It promotes cardiovascular health.
- Cranberry juice enhances the effectiveness of certain ovarian cancer drugs
Cereal with a combination of something with a minimum of 5 grams and less than 5 grams of sugar is generally the best bet for your diet.
- Cereals provide all day energy as they are enriched with lipids, minerals and vitamins.
- They are rich in complex carbohydrates that provide ample energy to help to prevent cancer.
Raspberries are perfect as an addition to cereal or mixed into a smoothie for a quick breakfast.
- These fruits are berry source of ellagitannins, a type of antioxidant that is believed to fight cancer.
- They are also high in vitamin C, vitamin K, and fiber, which help to improve the strength of the bones.
19.Vegan protein shake
Vegan protein shake has high protein content and is good for a breakfast as an alternative to other routine foods.
- They are packed with essential nutrients that keep your skin, bones, hair and heart healthy.
Carbohydrates are generally kept at bay, but the sort of carbs that you prefer can make a huge difference the overall health of your meal.
- Whole-wheat food helps to reduce the mortality rate of cardiovascular disease
- It reduces the risk of developing of inflammatory disease and gum disease
Conclusion: Eating breakfast provides you the much-needed energy to kick off your day and adding the aforementioned foods in your diet that is extra rich in vitamin, protein and minerals will help keep your appetite in check.
Use full Links: