How to Reduce Breast Size by Yoga Asanas?
Yoga is known to be the safest and most effective way to tone down your body. It not only burns the fat but boosts your immunity and strength at the same time. Yoga reduces breast size.
Yoga is a skill of synchronized breathing along with physical stretching. It targets mental well being along with physical toning.
Most of the Yoga Asanas are easy and can be done at home. Others are harder and require a lot of practice. This indeed requires a lot of time but gives guaranteed results. If you want to reduce your breast size, yoga would be the best option.
Breast reduction surgeries or fat removal surgeries could leave side effects. Along with this, they might require a large amount of money. Yoga reduces breast size in the most budget-friendly way.
Contrary to this, yoga is affordable, effective and natural. It is the only safest way to reduce breast size. Maintain a daily exercise routine and keep up with a low-fat diet. With this, you would be able to keep up toned breasts.
It should also be noted that Yoga Asanas are more effective if performed under an instructor’s guidance. In this article, we have covered Asanas and their detailed explanation, which would help you in toning down the fat from your breast area.
This yoga asana resembles a martial arts workout. The asana targets the breast tissue and burns down the fat. This yoga reduces breast size in the most surprising way possible.
- Sit down on your heels.
- Put a firm pillow between your buttocks and legs.
- Next, make a fist and tuck your thumb inwards.
- Pull your elbows back up to the level of your chest.
- Expand the full length of your arm towards the forward direction. Next, inhale.
Do this same procedure with the other arm as well. Carry on with this for 2 to 3 minutes.
This asana is also known as Sun Salutation. This yoga consists of a series of postures or Asanas that helps in toning down your body. This yoga reduces breast size in the best and fastest way possible in comparison with others.
Similar to most asanas, Surya Namaskar or known as the Sun salutation, will require a person to get a backward twisting position.
This is a daily 10-minute routine that helps in effectively cutting down the fat from your body. It majorly targets the chest muscles.
- Stand in the tadasana, also known as mountain pose. Keep your feet together and your arms by your side. Inhale and exhale deeply.
- Start by shifting your weight towards your left foot.
- Keep your right knee closer to your chest. Along with this, put your right arm inside your thigh.
- Curl both your index and middle finger around the toe of your right foot. And at the same time, keep your left hand over your left hip.
- Keep your spine straight. Next, straighten your left leg and exhale.
- Extend your right foot in the forward direction. Try to straighten it as much as you are able to. Make sure that both your hips are squared forward, and your spine is perfectly straight.
- Gently drop your right hip. It should line up with your left hip.
- Hold this pose for around 5 to 20 breaths.
- Next, bring your knee back into your chest. Slowly lower your foot on to the floor.
- Return to the Mountain Pose.
Repeat the same procedure for the other side as well with the same amount of time. This is an effective yoga exercise that reduces your breast size.
This asana is also referred to as the Palm Tree Pose.
Tadasana is a very simple, easy and common standing pose or yoga asana. It is known to be the mother of all the Asanas, be it easier ones or the harder ones. Tadasana is an effective yoga to reduce breast size.
Tadasana might be simple, but this yoga reduces breast size as effectively as the other Yoga poses do.
- Stand straight on your yoga mat and keep your feet together and the arms on either side of your body.
- Join the fingers of both your hands together.
- Start by lifting your arms above your head. While doing this, try to keep your elbows straight.
- Touch your ears with your upper arms. Inhale and come towards your toes.
- Pull your whole body in the upward direction.
- Stretch your body for a while but keep control of your moment.
- Next, come back to your initial position.
Repeat this as many times as you want.
Vrikshasana is also known as the Tree Pose.
Here, the Irish word means ‘tree’ as in this asana, one has to stand upright imitating a tree.
You would be instructed to freeze in place like a tree. People often wonder, “how will this pose reduce fat?” But once you start performing this asana regularly, you will eventually find how effective it is.
- Keep your spine solid and straight, with your arms on either side of your body. Along with this, keep your feet together.
- Next, raise both your hands slowly and steadily and do a namaskar.
- After this, raise your right leg until it touches the left knee.
Stay in the same pose for a couple of minutes according to your comfort. After completing on round, switch sides.
This Yoga pose can be understood in easier words as Toe To Hand Pose.
This pose often feels challenging to people as it requires good balance and a stretchable body. It might be hard, but once you do it correctly, you would get noticeable changes in your body. Performing this yoga requires practice.
Once you master this yoga, you will definitely rock. This yoga reduces breast size as fast as you learn to perfect this pose.
- Start with a mountain pose. Next, move your weight to your right leg. Or, in easier words, stand on one leg.
- Try to curve your left knee and carry your left foot along with it.
- Hold the toe of your left feet with your left hand.
- Make sure that your spine remains straight, and your hips are squared.
Free the left foot after staying in this pose for 2 to 3 minutes. Next, alter sides.
This asana can also be referred to as the Penguin Pose.
This asana targets the back of your neck, and you would feel the pressure at that point.’Reverse prayer pose’ is also its other name. This is a very simple and effective pose. Beginners are instructed to start with this pose as it’s so easy to perform. This yoga reduces breast size in an effective way.
- Keep your feet away from each other and keep an eye that they don’t touch each other.
- Next, sit in a squatting position. Or in other words, your knees should be away from each other on the ground, and elbows should be positioned over the knee joints.
- Bring both of your hands together in front of your chest.
- Bend your hand backward and inhale as you do so. Along with this, try to push your knees as wide as you can along with your elbows.
You are doing it correctly if you feel pressure at the back of your neck.
End this yoga with your head bent forward, and your chin is touching your chest.
It sums down to one fact; yoga reduces breast size. It requires patience and hard work to get to the end results.
The noticeable changes might be slow but 100 percent safe and guaranteed.
At last, it is recommended to perform yoga safely under instructions from a Yoga trainer because precautions are necessary for every aspect.